Der mini Wireless N USB Adapter (Modell TEW-649UB) verbindet ein Notebook oder einen Desktop PC mit einem W-LAN n Netzwerk mit bis zu 6-facher Geschwindigkeit und 3-mal mehr Reichweite als mit einer W-LAN g Verbindung.
Profitieren Sie von erprobter W-LAN n Geschwindigkeit und Zuverlässigkeit bei gleichzeitig ultrakompaktem Design – wenig größer als eine US-Cent Münze.
Das Setup ist mit One-Touch W-LAN verschlüsseltem Setup (WPS) Technologie spielend einfach. Die moderne MIMOAntennen- Technologie bietet die höchste Geschwindigkeit, die derzeit mit Wireless-N möglich ist.Die Standards Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) geben wichtigen Video-, Audio- und Spieleübertragungen Vorrang. Streamen Sie mit diesem Ultrakompakten W-LAN n Adapter nahtlos Videos, laden Sie Daten herunter, spielen Sie Spiele und chatten Sie online.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Kurze installations Anleitung des Dyon Wlan Repeater II (2)
Video Rating: 5 / 5
In this video, I explain the best practices for configuring a Wi-Fi network for high-density environments.
– Proper encryption required to use 802.11n high throughput data rates
– Proper use of Quality of Service (QoS) through Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
– Disabling lower data rates to maintain high performance
– Prioritizing key business applications over recreational applications
– Client rate-limiting to prevent “greedy” clients from hogging bandwidth
– The important role that bi-directional band steering plays in optimizing spectral use
– Load balancing clients based on airtime utilization on different channels to serve users where the most capacity exists
– Using airtime fairness to adequately handle a mixed-client environment
– Proper consideration of wired network resources, including switch port bandwidth, power over Ethernet, and Internet/WAN bandwidth
– Appropriately sizing IP subnets to account for device density and user mobility
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Learn how to install and activate the U-verse Wi-Fi Gateway at: http://soc.att.com/1f61B0i. This video covers how to connect a phone line, computer, phone, or other wireless devices to the Wi-Fi Gateway, and how to log onto a website to activate the Wi-Fi service.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
US/EU/AU Plug Model：
EU Plug model：
Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards .
Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
Support 2.4GHz WLAN networks.
Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64).
Software wizard for simple setup.
2dBi antennas integrated.
Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports.
Video Rating: 1 / 5
by Global X
WLAN or wireless local area network, a combination of wireless communication technology and the advantages of computer networks to wireless channel for the transmission medium to achieve in the short distance wireless network communications. Based wireless local area network or a traditional wired LAN, it is only in the wired LAN through a wireless access point based on (AP), wireless bridge, wireless network cards and other devices to make wireless communications a reality.
WLAN is easy to install, easy to expand, easy maintenance, mobility, rate high, the use of open spectrum, and many other features, whether corporate, personal, or the operators have already agreed to a WLAN in wireless data transmission advantage. WLAN can be widely used with current Ethernet seamlessly, so that users can access the Internet, conduct online transactions, remote office and other applications. With the continuous expansion of application fields, a variety of business applications on the WLAN put forward higher requirements, such as speed, security, QoS, roaming and so on. In addition to other data, WLAN is also expected breakthrough in wireless voice. Here a brief development of the current WLAN hotspot areas.
1. Rate Bandwidth is the foundation of all business. WLAN equipment is widely used is based on the 802.11b standard, the maximum wireless speed up to 11Mbps. In fact, since WLAN standard wireless frame header overhead, access control, users can obtain real rate of about half the highest rate. 802.11a and 802.11g equipment, the wireless interface speed 54Mbps, 30Mbps actual throughput is only around the maximum. The Working Group is developing the current IEEE802.11n higher rate WLAN standard, can be rate increase to 108/320Mbps; and further improve its administrative overhead and efficiency, to enhance the WLAN performance.
2. Security WLAN signal transmission to the wireless data communications, and cable networks biggest difference is that any wireless LAN, access point can receive wireless signals, so the WLAN network WLAN security has been a hot topic. In addition to extensive use of SSID, ACL, and WEP, the WLAN network to enhance the safety, recently adopted by IEEE 802.11i standard WLAN network security will have a profound impact.
IEEE802.11i standard combination of 802.1x port authentication of the user and device authentication, the MAC layer of the WLAN changes and specifications that define a strict form of encryption and authentication mechanisms to improve WLAN security. IEEE802.11i standards include two elements: Wi-Fi Protected Access WPA (Wi-FiProtectedAccess) technology and RSN Robust Security Network Technology. WPA technology uses Temporal Key Integrity Protocol TKIP (TemporaryKeyIntegrityProtocol) and algorithms to improve the security of WEP. TKIP is the same as WEP encryption based on RC4, but to create keys are different, it provides the key features quickly updated to address the vulnerability of WEP’s shortcomings. RSN with 802.1x protocol and EAP Extensible Authentication Protocol-based, using Advanced Encryption Standard AES, the access points and mobile devices using dynamic authentication and encryption algorithms to implement stronger encryption and message integrity checks .
Because the current WLAN sharing mechanism follows the Ethernet, so for different types of business almost without any distinction. Thus, for VoIP, video of these on the delay, bandwidth and packet loss rate attribute demanding applications, can not provide the necessary guarantees. Therefore, IEEE 802.11e task group set up, detailed 802.11 MAC layer to improve QoS. Defines two options: Enhanced Distributed Channel Access (EDCA) and hybrid coordination function (HCF). EDCA is a traditional wired LAN extension queuing mechanism for data packets to be marked and used to prioritize the transmission of channel access function. 8-class communications support to the priority classification, can be directly realized with the RSVP protocol mapping between priority. HCF is a query access mechanism, the use of different transport stream is assigned to a dedicated communication slot. Combination of these two mechanisms can maintain networks and QoS control between wireless users.
I am an expert from butterflyvalve-manufacturer.com, while we provides the quality product, such as Butterfly Valve , China Ball Valve, lug butterfly valve
http://www.wlanpros.com/ Twitter… What’s all the fuss about anyway? You’ve heard things about this ‘social media’ thing, and wondered why everyone is talki…
Video Rating: 0 / 5
http://avm.de Der FRITZ! WLAN Repeater 300E vergrößert einfach und sicher pass away Reichweite Ihres WLAN-Netzes. Zusätzlich bindet er über einen Gigabit-LAN-Anschl …